Saturday, April 6, 2019


Wing Haven Gardens

Ran over for the plant sale and left with blue indigo, Vietnamese mint, and some snapshots. Even on a crowded Saturday during their plant sale, Wing Haven feels so peaceful. I loved the meandering brick paths with thoughtful verses placed at turning points.  I need to go back in early summer when things are blooming. The entire neighborhood where it sits is fantastic. I hope to take a long walk in the neighborhood the next time I go.

















I was in a hurry to pick up the boys from tennis. But I did snap two pictures on my way out.

This last picture is taken in Gastonia in York Chester. I will see if Dino can tell me about that lime green ground cover, next time I'm that way. York Chester is full of lovely yards as well as fantastic folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment